I this three months internship at Fujitsu Ten, I worked with the design team and engineers to design UX and UI on the automobile interface panel for a major OEM company. Due to non-disclosure agreements, I cannot publish any of the work I participated in at Fujitsu Ten until product launch. If you like to learn more, please contact me.
- Envisioned and designed the future of the automotive cockpit experience for a major automotive manufacturer with the UX / UI team.
- Participated in concept ideation, internal department critique, and high-level system rules defining sessions.
- Produced user scenario, system wire-frame, low-fidelity prototypes, and physical mock-ups for internal in-car user testing.
- Created production files and worked closely with software engineers on producing high-fidelity working prototypes.
- Documented and produced design process presentation for Fujitsu Ten.